Built in 1914, the Sint-Hubertus Jachthuis was commissioned by the couple Anton and Helene Kruller-Muller to make a reception house. The pavilion is named after St. Hubert of Liege and its form has everything to do with his legend: it represents the antlers of a deer and the tower, with its reflection, the cross in the middle.
Today the lodge is open to the public.

  • Canon EOS 40D
  • 17mm
  • f/8
  • 10s
  • iso 100
  • Apr 18, 2010 - 01:23
  1. Ricochet
    June 14, 2011

    Salut Sylvain
    Superbe image avec un eau bien lisse, un sujet très chouette avec ta note fort interessante, de jolis reflets qui donne du volume à l’ensemble et un traitement N et B au top, bravo à toi et bonne semaine!
    Amicalement

Leave a Reply to Ricochet Cancel reply