Built in 1914, the Sint-Hubertus Jachthuis was commissioned by the couple Anton and Helene Kruller-Muller to make a reception house. The pavilion is named after St. Hubert of Liege and its form has everything to do with his legend: it represents the antlers of a deer and the tower, with its reflection, the cross in the middle.
Today the lodge is open to the public.